Full Building Surveys
Chartered Building Surveyors
Our Chartered Building Surveyors take a meticulous and highly detailed approach. We believe our customers should always be presented with complete information on a property or project.
RICS recommends full building surveys as “essential for larger or older properties or if you are planning major works”, but we
recommend a level 3 survey for any property being purchased to make sure everything is covered off.
Features relating to the business include:
- Construction and condition
- Building Pathology (damp, movement, etc.)
- Urgent and/or dangerous issues
- Options and solutions
- Budgeting repairs and restoration, upon request
- Materials usage and performance
- Hidden and visible defects
- Consequences of failing to act
- Areas of further investigation
- Sourcing extra advice
Chartered building surveyors include additional reference to elements such as:
- Building regulations compliance
- Statutory considerations
- Planning (conservation areas and listed buildings)
- Transport links
- Environmental issues
Easy to Understand
At Prinsegate Chartered Surveyors, our reports and Party Wall agreements are explained in simple terms. Our Chartered Building surveyors provide you with several clear options, beneficial for a homebuyer interested in the condition of a property.
Our structural surveyors, who have practical knowledge from previous hands-on contracting, can provide you with a realistic cost estimate for works needed, which can help you negotiate the purchase price!
Get in Touch
If you are interested in speaking to Chartered Building Surveyor about a property or have general queries about the process then please get in touch.