Our all-encompassing block management services are easily scaled and offer a complete service tailored to your needs.
As a Chartered Building Consultancy, we offer an all-encompassing range of block management services.
- Compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Facilities Management
- Service charge and Ground rent collection
- Prudence and effective utilization of Clients’ funds
- General Maintenance
- Service Charge Accounting and budgeting
- Section 20 process and Major works
- General chartered building surveying services
We’re also able to assist with the management of multi-use blocks (Commercial and Residential.)
Services Tailored to Your Needs
Prinsegate is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and our Block Management Team strives to give our customers hands-off service, giving you peace of mind as we manage your blocks to a high standard.
Might you be looking for a new managing Agent or looking to switch to a different Block Management company?
Our all-encompassing block management services are easily scaled, and we’re versatile in offering a complete service tailored to your needs. Let’s discuss your requirements and offer you tailored Block Management services to meet your specific needs.
As a block management company with years of experience, we understand that no two developments are alike, and the needs of each can differ significantly.
We will therefore tailor a block management package in line with your needs. This could include any or all of the following:
- Health & Safety Inspection
- Service Charge Accounting and Budgeting.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Annual General Meeting
- Leaseholders / Residents Meeting
- Service Charge and Ground rent collection
- Arrears Collections
- General Maintenance
- Insurance (Building, Lift etc.)
- Contract Management
- Emergency works
- Company Secretariat Service
- Section 20 Major Works
- Residents Management Company Services
- Legal Works
Attention to Detail
Our block management services are in no way restrictive; whether its a single block with few apartments or large blocks with a mix of residential and commercial units; we offer unrivaled attention to detail and ensure that our services are top-notch and the process is simple and stress-free.
Why Choose Our
Block Management Services?
Reasons a Property Owner
Might Contact Us
- Block management
- Party Wall advice from a Party Wall Surveyor
- Project management
- Tenant evictions
- and so much more!
Get in Touch
If you’re looking for a Block Management Company in the UK please contact us today.